What are you doing to make shoe shopping safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic?
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆-𝗮𝘁-𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗢𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗚𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗕𝘂𝗴?
GoldenBug can continue to operate at a 20% capacity.
𝗚𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗕𝘂𝗴 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘀 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗲𝘀 (𝗥𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲)
- Our shoe store will continue with walk-in hours 10am-1:30pm.
- We can welcome ONE family at a time and request that just one adult arrive with the children who need shoe fittings.
- We will continue to schedule appointments from 2:30-5pm, serving one family at a time.
- Store hours are:
Mon, Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun: 10:00am - 1:30pm
Mon, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun: 2:30 - 4:30pm
𝗚𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗕𝘂𝗴 𝗞𝗶𝗱𝘀 (𝗕𝗲𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘆)
- Our apparel store will continue with walk-in hours every day.
- We can welcome a total of 3 customers at a time (this includes children).
- Store hours are:
Mon - Sun: 10:00am - 5:30pm
How do I know what size shoe my child needs?
We are happy to help you virtually! If you need help fitting from afar, head to our site and learn how to measure your kids feet from home. Shoot us an email (and even pictures of foot-shape!), and we will do our best to offer shoe suggestions to fit your needs so that you can place online orders and either pick-up or have them shipped.
Do you offer curbside pick up?
We do! Curbside pick up is available during our business hours.
What if I need to return something because it is the wrong size?
Our return policy is here.
What kind of shoe is best for new walkers?
The APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) recommends shoes with very flexible soles so that the foot can move in the most natural way. There are several different brands that do this well and our store focuses on brands and shoes that are great for feet!
Why does it appear that the same shoe is listed twice on your website?
Some brands list shoes as two separate items based on size. If the shoe is shown twice on our site, you'll notice that they are for two different size-ranges.